Re: st: Bootrstrapping with panel data (2)

From   Richard Sperling <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Bootrstrapping with panel data (2)
Date   Tue, 6 Aug 2002 10:58:51 -0400

Assuming you have access, use the ISI Research database to search for articles
that cite the Maddala and Wu paper. Maybe you'll find something.

Richard

--
Richard