st: RE: statalist-digest V4 #965

From   "Stephen Soldz" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: statalist-digest V4 #965
Date   Sun, 4 Aug 2002 11:23:34 -0400

thanks to Nick Cox and Roger Newson for their responses to my question about
robust tests of dependent proportions.  Nick gave several references I'll
look up.  Roger thinks I wouldn't do to bad with paired t-tests as they are:
"a special case of the Huber variance for clustered data (where the clusters
are the pairs of responses and the  observations are the individual

Stephen Soldz
The Research and Evaluation Center
Boston Graduate School of Psychoanalysis