st: ci for emean

From   "Neil Walker" <>
Subject   st: ci for emean
Date   Fri, 02 Aug 2002 10:50:56 +0100

Hi Statalist,
Hope this question isn't too trivial.
Quite simply, I'm looking for a CI for the "extended mean" option within the st family of commands. I've got this far:
stci, emean by(#)

This gives an extended mean for each factor level, but not the implied confidence interval. Tried a couple of other things which didn't work and would be grateful if anyone could help.

Neil Walker
Westminster PCT

* For searches and help try: