st: Familial aggregation test

From   Christian Bautista <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: Familial aggregation test
Date   Thu, 1 Aug 2002 16:26:02 -0500

Hi List,

Anybody knows how to determine the presence of familial aggregation. I
have a case-control study and I am using Logistic regression for the
analysis, but I have seen that many infections belong to the same house. So
due to these are not independent to calculate ORs I have used the option re
(random effects). I have read that I have to apply GEE2 to evaluate the
presence of familial aggregation, but I do not found more information about
this in Stata manuals or how to do it?.

Any advice, thanks in advance,

/Christian B.