Re: st: Testing for heteroscedasticity with logit models

From   SR Millis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Testing for heteroscedasticity with logit models
Date   Mon, 29 Jul 2002 16:48:25 -0400

I'm not sure that this makes any sense: your DV is binary---not
continuous.

SR Millis

"Erica R. Gould" wrote:

> Does anyone know the best way to test for
> heteroscedasticity with logit/probit models in Stata?
>
> Thanks,
> Erica
> [email protected]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scott R. Millis, PhD, ABPP (CN, RP)
KMRREC Research
1199 Pleasant Valley Way
West Orange, NJ 07052

http://www.rehabtrials.org

NOTICE:
(1) The foregoing is not intended to be a legally binding or legally
effective electronic signature.
(2) This message may contain legally privileged or confidential
information. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, please so notify me, disregard the foregoing
message, and delete the message immediately.
I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.