st: ado-mode redux

From   Bill Rising <[email protected]>
To   "Stata Listserve" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: ado-mode redux
Date   Fri, 19 Jul 2002 16:17:49 -0400

Hello people!

I'm quite embarrassed to say that the spanking new version of the
ado-mode for emacs which I put on my ftp site just recently had some old
bugs reintroduced into it. The bugs have been (re)fixed, and the
installation instructions made a bit clearer.

So... both of you who downloaded it can go and check out if the fixes
don't make your lives far less confusing.

My apologies.

Time for the weekend,

Bill