Re: st: Population size in survey data

From   Richard Goldstein <>
Subject   Re: st: Population size in survey data
Date   Wed, 17 Jul 2002 13:08:45 -0400

Unless you want to make a finite population correction, and even that
needs some justification, I see no reason for including the population
size; maybe you could tell us why you want to include the population
size and that would help us answer you.