st: RE: Italian keyboards

From   "Nick Winter" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Italian keyboards
Date   Mon, 15 Jul 2002 08:40:02 -0400

Hi-

One approach would be to assign those characters to functions keys
(assuming your keyboard has them!)  In your profile.do file, add the
following:

	global F10 "`"
	global F11 "{"
	global F12 "}"

and then the corresponding function keys will give you those characters.
This will only work for interactive Stata, but might get you part of the
way there.

Beyond that, there must be some OS-level key mapping utilites out there?

--Nick Winter