st: Elasticities

From   "Bhisma Murti" <>
Subject   st: Elasticities
Date   Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:44:16 +0800

Dear Stata mailists, I would like to know how to obtain elasticities in OLS regression analysis when some independent variables are in logarithm but some are not? I have read the Manual Stata 7 but it only explains elasticies calculation when  independent variables are all in log or not at all. I appreciate your replies.

Supercharge your e-mail with a 25MB Inbox, POP3 Access, No Ads
and NoTaglines --> LYCOS MAIL PLUS.