st: xt simultaneous model for panel data

From   Yutaka HAMAOKA <>
Subject   st: xt simultaneous model for panel data
Date   Wed, 10 Jul 2002 15:50:19 -0400

Dear Stata-listers:

I need to estimate simultaneous equation model for panel data.(two linear regression models with correlated error is enough). I searched help and statalist archive, but could not locate any information.
How can I estimate such a model on Stata?
I appreciate any information.
Thanks in advance.

* For searches and help try: