st: leaving statalist

From   Babigumira Ronnie <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: leaving statalist
Date   Wed, 10 Jul 2002 09:13:25 -0700 (PDT)

Mamadou
Just an small note that I think you will find helpful. In the future,
please keep the body of your message consistent with the subject. Here is
why...your message which was how to leave stata has been archived as
"creating a cumulative variable". Fast forward into time and someone is
looking for how to "create a cumulative variable", a search in the
archives will yield this message of yours. Picture someone frantically
looking for cumulative variables, first the relief that there is something
in the archives, then the disappointment when it turns out that the body
of the message was on leaving statalist.

Enjoy your trip

Roni