st: Gregorio Impavido is out of the office.

Subject   st: Gregorio Impavido is out of the office.
Date   Mon, 8 Jul 2002 01:03:17 -0400

I will be out of the office starting  06/28/2002 and will not return until

Please kindly note that I will out of the office during this period and I will
not be having access to my email messages. I will only be able reply to your
messages when I return.

If you are trying to reach me regarding the 2002 Contractual Savings Conference,
please contact Demet Cabbar ( or Alberto R. Musalem
( while I am away.