st: Re: reduced form from structural form

From   baum <>
Subject   st: Re: reduced form from structural form
Date   Fri, 05 Jul 2002 14:44:38 -0400

--On Friday, July 5, 2002 2:33 -0400 Stephanie wrote:

  I would like to know if there is a way to derive the reduced form of the
endogenous variables in a system of equations?  I have a 5 equations
system, and I am having difficulties doing it by hand.
Mathematica is quite useful for such exercises, since it can do it both symbolically and, then, numerically if you so desire.

Kit Baum
* For searches and help try: