st: reduced form

From   "Stephanie Zobay" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: reduced form
Date   Thu, 4 Jul 2002 22:26:55 -0400

Dear Listers,
  I would like to know if there is a way to derive the reduced form of the
endogenous variables in a system of equations?  I have a 5 equations system,
and I am having difficulties doing it by hand.

PS  Sorry if this came through twice.  It never came through on my mail
server and I assumed it didn't go through.