st: Reformat regression output

From   "Tony Brady" <>
To   "Statalist" <>
Subject   st: Reformat regression output
Date   Sun, 30 Jun 2002 21:25:06 +0100

Quite some time ago I wrote a post-estimation command (-reformat-) to rejig
the default output from Stata's estimation commands, filling in variable and
value labels etc. I didn't release this publically because it had a few
rough edges but now I've rewritten the routine for Stata 7, a task made
easier with the advent of smcl. It differs from -outreg- in being more
orientated to the format expected by medical rather than economics journals.
It's available from and I'd appreciate comments and
feedback since I haven't tested extensively for compatibility with all
Stata's estimation commands.

Best wishes

Tony Brady
Sealed Envelope Ltd