st: the Lagrange multiplier test for xtlogit

From   "Yin, Xiaoli" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: the Lagrange multiplier test for xtlogit
Date   Wed, 19 Jun 2002 14:53:17 -0500

Hi there,

I am trying to run a lagrange multiplier test for xtlogit, random effects models in Stata and could not find the appropriate commands.   I would like to find out if random effects model is appropriate over fixed effect.  Any idea as to what command I should use?

Xiaoli Yin
Assistant Professor of Management
Krannert School of Management
Purdue University