Re: st: judging ARIMA

From   "Joel E. Pike" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: judging ARIMA
Date   Tue, 18 Jun 2002 14:00:37 -0500

Beth

You need to be on an internet connected computer running Stata v. 7. Findit searches and gives the following output:

Keyword search

Search: (1) Official help files, FAQs, and STBs
(2) Web resources from Stata and from other users

Search of official help files, FAQs, and STBs

Web resources from Stata and other users

(contacting http://www.stata.com)

1 package found (STB omitted)

arimafit from http://fmwww.bc.edu/RePEc/bocode/a
'ARIMAFIT': module to calculate AIC, SIC for ARIMA model / -arimafit-,
based on -mlfit- (STB-45) calculates the Akaike and / Schwarz information
criteria (AIC, SIC) for single-equation arima / models. These criteria are
often used to select among competing / arima specifications. The command

(end of search)

You can then download the command arimafit.

Kit is Kit Baum, a name you will see frequently on the list.

Joel Pike