st: Namelist...

From   "Alexander Severinsen" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Namelist...
Date   Tue, 18 Jun 2002 13:57:42 +0100

Hi,

I would like to define variables in a namelist. I am used to Limdep
where this is easily done with: namelist; x = var1 var2 var 3 etc. This
makes it easy to later do analysis on the variables in the list f. ex :

regress depvar x(varlist)

I tried to look for this in the manual for Stata but could not find it.
Does anyone know how to define this in Stata?

Regards,
Mvh,
Alexander Severinsen
markedsfakta as