st: RE: Bootstrap Commands - References

From   "Steichen, Thomas" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Bootstrap Commands - References
Date   Thu, 13 Jun 2002 09:09:40 -0400

Ibrahim --

There is not a single source that lists all the statistics
that can be used with -bs-.  Instead, you should directly run the
command to be bootstrapped and then list the returned values...
The following commands will show the possibilities:

 . macro list
 . return list
 . estimates list

Remember also that you can also define expressions calculated
from return values to be used with -bs-.

For -anova-, the more useful stats will be found in -estimates-,
but you might also consider the -test- command that can be run
after an anova.  It might directly give you the statistic you
really want to bootstrap.

Tom