st: RE: RE: Bootstrapping and t-tests

From   "Steichen, Thomas" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: Bootstrapping and t-tests
Date   Wed, 12 Jun 2002 13:24:38 -0400

ttest does not return a statistic called _b[anything].

What statistic are you trying to bootstrap?  r(mu_1)-r(mu_2) seems a possibility.

Also, n() is not an option for bs.  Did you mean size()?

Tom

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  This e-mail message, including any attachment(s), contains information that may be confidential, protected by the attorney-client or other legal privileges, and/or proprietary non-public information.  If you are not an intended recipient of this message or an authorized assistant to an intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.  Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message and/or any of its attachments (if any) by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.