st: RE: RE: graphics and log files

From   Finne Håkon <Hakon.Finne@sintef.no>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: RE: RE: graphics and log files
Date   Mon, 10 Jun 2002 23:49:16 +0200

I suppose it *might* be possible to use the -translate- command to  convert
log segments, interspersed with graph segments, to a postscript file, but

If documentation is the concern, make sure the graphs are saved with a
naming convention that makes it easy to find them. Then, after having
transferred the log to your favorite word processor, open each graph
individually and copy/paste it into the document where you want it. Make
sure you don't have to rerun the do file too many times after producing your
pasted documentation.

Håkon

Håkon Finne
http://www.sintef.no