st: RE: RE: graphics and log files

From   Finne H�kon <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: RE: RE: graphics and log files
Date   Mon, 10 Jun 2002 23:49:16 +0200

I suppose it *might* be possible to use the -translate- command to  convert
log segments, interspersed with graph segments, to a postscript file, but

If documentation is the concern, make sure the graphs are saved with a
naming convention that makes it easy to find them. Then, after having
transferred the log to your favorite word processor, open each graph
individually and copy/paste it into the document where you want it. Make
sure you don't have to rerun the do file too many times after producing your
pasted documentation.

H�kon

H�kon Finne
http://www.sintef.no