st: Chow test equivalent

From   "Salih,FR (pgt)" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Chow test equivalent
Date   Mon, 10 Jun 2002 16:03:47 +0100

Dear Statalist members,
Whats the Chow-test equivalent to two samples run using MLE?
I tried lrtest but dont think thats appropriate since it requires one model to be nested within the other.  I am simply splitting my sample in two based on migration status and use the endogenous swtiching regime model framework with the heckman correction for selectivity bias.
Many thanks in advance,