Re: st: Second Repost "Simple Cases of Multi-Level Models"

From   Richard Goldstein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Second Repost "Simple Cases of Multi-Level Models"
Date   Mon, 10 Jun 2002 10:22:36 -0400

Since the quote is from a talk I gave, I note to the list that in
private
email, prior to Sam writing to Statalist, I told him that I thought he
had a 3-level model (there are 2 time points).

Rich Goldstein