RE: st: Stage?

The question of graphics software that can edit EPS files has been done to
death many times on this list. Apparently this cat has nine lives. You might
profitably check the Statalist archives or simply do an internet search.
Best,

Lee Sieswerda, Epidemiologist
Thunder Bay District Health Unit
999 Balmoral Street