Obtaining user-written programs
Hundreds of user-written programs are available for use with Stata. With Stata’s Internet features, obtaining these programs is easy.
1. Use Stata’s search facility to find a program.
2. Select the match to your search.
3. Click the link to begin installation.
4. The program is now installed.
5. You can now run the program and help file from your own copy of Stata.
triplot ag ind ter, c(l) max(100) mlabel(year) mlabsize(*0.7) clpat(solid) title("Transformation of the U.S. economy")